Scan Verification Associate - 2nd Shift
Clarity Output Solutions
At Clarity Output Solutions, we pave the way to a seamless solution for healthcare document management for our clients, as they navigate through the evolving healthcare industry and increase member engagement.
- Competitive compensation.
- A full benefits suite, including Medical/Dental & Vision plans.
- 401k with company match.
- A supportive and growth-oriented culture.
The Scan Verification Associate is responsible for verifying the quality and accuracy of all letters work that mails from the Clarity Output Solutions facility. This position audits print/mail jobs before they leave the facility. The Scan Verification Associate identifies and resolves issues when there are missing or damaged pieces.
- Reconciles piece counts on all jobs.
- Performs all necessary Quality Control (QC) inspections on each job based on the guidelines communicated and posted in the department.
- Audits reports and signatures on job tickets.
- Identifies and sets aside jobs that are missing pieces or that need additional work.
- Works cooperatively with other departments to help achieve manufacturing goals.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a quality control or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience navigating web browsers required.
- Basic math and reading skills required.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Works well both individually and as a team.
- Responds positively to the demands of a constantly evolving work environment.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Quality oriented and focused.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to safely push/pull up to 100lbs.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor for long periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, stoop, kneel, twist, and bend freely.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Apply for this position