Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
At Clarity, we pave the way to a seamless solution for healthcare document management for our clients, as they navigate through the evolving healthcare industry and increase member engagement.
- Competitive compensation.
- A full benefits suite including Medical/Dental & Vision plans.
- 401k with company match.
- A supportive and growth-oriented culture.
- Remote work options.
The Warehouse Associate I is responsible for the receipt, storage, and distribution of all materials essential to production at Clarity Output Solutions (COS). This position uses COS inventory and request programs to validate and fulfill material requests throughout the facility. The Warehouse Associate I also assist in a wide variety of tasks related to the maintenance of the facility. This position reports to the Second Shift Production Manager.
- Supports receiving by inspecting incoming material to ensure products received match packing slip.
- Safely operates all power equipment including forklifts, stand-up lifts, and electric pallet jacks.
- Monitors raw material inventory.
- Assists in periodic inventory cycle counts.
- Works cooperatively with other departments to help achieve manufacturing goals.
- Assists in light handiwork/maintenance/cleaning as needed.
- Performs general housekeeping including general upkeep both in and outside of the facility, trash/waste removal, and general assistance.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Knowledge & Experience
- 1-3 of previous warehouse experience required.
- Previous experience with power equipment (forklift, pallet jack) preferred.
- Experience navigating web browsers and working knowledge of MS Office 2013 Applications including Excel and Word preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Works well both individually and as a team.
- Responds positively to the demands of a constantly evolving work environment.
- Has a safety conscious mindset.
- Provides excellent customer service in person and through both written and oral communications.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to safely lift up to 75lbs.
- Ability to safely push/pull up to 100lbs.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor for long periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, stoop, kneel, twist, and bend freely.