Client Account Analyst
At Clarity, we pave the way to a seamless solution for healthcare document management for our clients, as they navigate through the evolving healthcare industry and increase member engagement.
- Competitive compensation.
- A full benefits suite including Medical/Dental & Vision plans.
- 401k with company match.
- A supportive and growth-oriented culture.
The Client Account Analyst is responsible for overseeing a portfolio of strategic applications working in conjunction with Client contacts towards a goal of establishing outstanding customer service that drives quality. This will include establishing and managing client priorities and working closely with multiple internal functional areas to ensure that client deliverables are provided professionally, accurately and in a timely manner. This position also involves data analysis and troubleshooting associated with file processing issues. The Client Account Analyst reports to the Client Experience Manager.
- Develop a complete understanding of all Clarity Applications within the portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Acts as the proactive, primary client contact for production applications with a focus on application management.
- Leads and supports client facing calls and meetings, including preparation and follow-up action items.
- Accountable for understanding and managing both short-term and long-term client priorities, inquiries, and requests.
- Front-line responsibility for triaging client inquiries, requests, and issues
- Provide timely, efficient, and informative follow up to user questions or issues.
- Coordinates strategic team towards a goal of delivering client solutions and reconciling client application issues.
- Responsible for coordination and delivery of responses and communications to clients related to requests and/or concerns.
- Collaborate with other internal functional areas in support of client deliverables.
- Responsible for data analysis, error handling and troubleshooting to resolve product issues or service requests.
- Leverage technical SQL skills and Clarity Application to handle small to medium application inquiries and investigations related business data issues and provides feedback to clients on root cause analysis.
- Identify trends and recommend solutions to improve efficiencies and solutions for application stability.
- Execute and deliver solutions to Service Requests and small Maintenance projects using Clarity’s App Builder tool. Perform testing, conduct User Acceptance Testing and Migration Planning.
- Daily production validation to ensure client files are received and processed timely.
- Work with Output Management to resolve capacity manager and production errors.
- Monitor and report inventory usage to clients, providing quotes for reorders or new items.
- Provide training to clients as needed.
- Work with the Sales Account Executive team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree
Knowledge & Experience
- 2-5 years of experience in a customer facing and analytical role
- Exemplary client service delivery approach
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to resolve problems, identify service delivery trends, and potential system improvements.
- Talent for dynamically prioritizing and adjusting to change and/or business growth with a client-focused orientation.
- Strong background in a leadership capacity
- Strong competency with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and similar tools
- Experience in industry standard querying tools (SQL) preferred.
- Previous experience working for or with healthcare payers preferred.
- Exudes a collaborative style with internal teams and external clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface effectively with clients and teams
- Enthusiastic and proactive problem-solving mindset with the ability to operate effectively under time constraints and other pressures.
- Functions well in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interface professionally with both internal and external constituencies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Enjoys working in a matrixed, team-based culture in support of client deliverables.
- Aptitude to quickly learn and multi-task.
- Outstanding telephone and email etiquette with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to sit at a desk 80 percent of the time.
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery.
- Must be able to operate a computer and other office products (i.e., a computer printer)
- Must be able to frequently communicate via telephone and in meeting rooms.
- Must be able to move audio/visual equipment for presentations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate with a disability in need of an accommodation or assistance in the application process, please contact 203.453.3999. For more information regarding equal opportunity employment, refer to the EEO is the Law poster (Spanish version here), Clarity's EEO Policy, as well as the Pay Transparency Non-discrimination Provision.