Clarity Software Solutions
At Clarity, we pave the way to a seamless solution for healthcare document management for our clients, as they navigate through the evolving healthcare industry and increase member engagement.
- Competitive compensation.
- A full benefits suite including Medical/Dental & Vision plans.
- 401k with company match.
- A supportive and growth-oriented culture.
- Remote work options.
The Compliance Specialist will provide daily administrative support to the compliance team. The Compliance Specialist will also assist with improving processes and procedures related to HITRUST and SOC2 certifications. The Compliance Specialist will effectively interface with clients, vendors, and internal teams in and outside the department. The Compliance Specialist reports to the Director of Compliance and Release Management.
- Provides administrative support which includes storing documentation in a common group repository and answering emails while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Facilitates client and vendor requests, including correspondence, scheduling milestone events.
- Manages the distribution of requests for information on client and prospective client audits, collaborating with internal team(s) to deliver on time responses.
- Facilitates internal policy and procedure reviews.
- Maintains meeting agendas and meeting minutes, including actionable items in a common group repository.
- Implements and documents administrative processes and procedures for more efficient workflow.
- Maintains monthly background searches for employees..
- Ensures visitor check in and facility security protocols are followed.
- Coordinates and participates in security meetings.
- Tracks, organizes, and facilitates any Corrective Action and Remediation plans.
- Supports the team with compliance reporting requirements.
- Associates degree required; BA/BS degree preferred.
Knowledge & Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience, experience in healthcare compliance a plus.
- Experience with healthcare technology and a general understanding of cybersecurity principles preferred.
- Exposure to and working knowledge of HIPAA privacy and security regulations, state privacy laws, as well as CMS/Medicare/Medicaid requirements, a plus.
- Knowledge of SOC2 and HITRUST audits a plus.
- Working understanding of IT and Infrastructure acronyms and definitions.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Easily adjusts to changes in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong organizational skills.
- Must maintain a high degree of integrity, confidentiality, and privacy in all interactions.
- Ability to adapt to changes in process or procedure.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Aptitude to learn quickly.
Apply for this position