Production Associate I
At Clarity, we pave the way to a seamless solution for healthcare document management for our clients, as they navigate through the evolving healthcare industry and increase member engagement.
- Competitive compensation.
- A full benefits suite including Medical/Dental & Vision plans.
- 401k with company match.
- A supportive and growth-oriented culture
The Production Associate I is responsible for safe and accurate operation of Die-Cutting, Labeling, Tip-On and/or Inserting equipment. This position utilizes various programs and equipment, both proprietary and third party, to deliver quality products. The Production Associate I works to ensure all jobs on the daily schedule are produced based on Clarity Output Solutions (COS) specifications. This position reports to the Production Supervisor and Production Manager.
- Reads and understands job tickets and/or special instructions.
- Performs all necessary quality control (QC) inspections on each job based on the guidelines communicated and posted in the department.
- Uses a scanner and computer to check all jobs into proprietary COS software through the QC Check-In tool.
- Operates basic functions of equipment to produce simple products.
- Understands how to set up and feed material through different machines and observes control points of equipment.
- Identifies minor machine errors and is proactive in preventing machine jams while increasing productivity.
- Works cooperatively with other departments to help achieve manufacturing goals.
- Assists in light handiwork/maintenance/cleaning as needed.
- Performs general housekeeping including general upkeep both in and outside of the facility, trash/waste removal, and general assistance.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience navigating web browsers required.
- Basic math and reading skills required.
- Demonstrates an ability to adapt to increased production volumes within a short timeframe.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Works well both individually and as a team.
- Responds positively to the demands of a constantly evolving work environment.
- Has a safety conscious mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong desire to be more, learn more, grow more.
- Quality oriented and focused.
- Ability to safely lift up to 35lbs.
- Ability to safely lift up to 70lbs (die cutting department).
- Ability to safely push/pull up to 100lbs.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor for long periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, stoop, kneel, twist, and bend freely.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate with a disability in need of an accommodation or assistance in the application process, please contact 203.453.3999. For more information regarding equal opportunity employment, refer to the EEO is the Law poster (Spanish version here), Clarity's EEO Policy, as well as the Pay Transparency Non-discrimination Provision.