Fulfillment Associate I - 1st Shift
At Clarity, we pave the way to a seamless solution for healthcare document management for our clients, as they navigate through the evolving healthcare industry and increase member engagement.
- Competitive compensation.
- A full benefits suite including Medical/Dental & Vision plans.
- 401k with company match.
- A supportive and growth-oriented culture.
- Remote work options.
The Fulfillment Associate I is responsible for various aspects of hand fulfillment operations at Clarity Output Solutions (COS). The Fulfillment Associate III has a keen eye for detail to ensure that all pieces scheduled to leave the facility are handled and processed according to specification. The Fulfillment Associate I is involved in various quality control (QC) checks to ensure that all finished materials set to leave the facility meet specifications. This position reports to the Fulfillment Manager.
- Responsible for hand (manual) fulfillment of daily work, including 9x12 bookwork, commercial work, small job matching and insertion.
- Uses COS proprietary scan tools to verify the accuracy and counts on outbound materials.
- Operates light machinery including shrink-wrapping, polybag, scale counting, and hole punching machines.
- Verifies the quality of outbound good is consistent with COS QC standards.
- Works cooperatively with other departments to help achieve manufacturing goals.
- Assists in light handiwork/maintenance/cleaning as needed.
- Performs general housekeeping including general upkeep both in and outside of the facility, trash/waste removal, and general assistance.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Knowledge & Experience
• A minimum of 1 year of experience with fulfillment work preferred.
• Experience with quality control processes preferred.
• Basic math and reading skills required.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Works well both individually and as a team.
- Responds positively to the demands of a constantly evolving work environment.
- Has a safety conscious mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Quality oriented and focused.
• Ability to safely lift up to 35 lbs.
• Ability to safely push/pull up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand on concrete floor for long periods of time.
• Must be able to walk, stoop, kneel, twist, and bend freely.